SCORM 2004 (3rd Edition)
Released in 2006, this version of SCORM benefited from the lessons learned of the previous versions through support of the ADL community. SCORM 2004 3rd Edition addresses the issues that were discovered in SCORM 2004 2nd Edition and provided a stable version for content developers and distance learning product producers to confidently use.
However, ADL encourages content developers and those who produce distributed learning products to conform to SCORM 2004 4th Edition, the most recent version of the SCORM specification.
ADL continues to provide SCORM 2004 3rd Edition archives in order to provide historical documentation and resources in support of learning environments and systems that have not migrated to the 4th edition.
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004 (3rd Edition)
- SCORM 2004 (4th Edition)
- SCORM Certification, Conformance, and Adoption
- SCORM Acquisition Guidance
Compatibility Testing Resources
- Users Guide for Instructional Designers
- Users Guide for Programmers
- Official ADL SCORM API Wrappers
- RELOAD Content Editor
- Sample Run-time Environment 1.2.2
Content Examples (3rd Edition)
- Data Model
- Manifest Basics
- Sequencing Essentials
- Sequencing Example: Default
- Sequencing Example: Competency Assessment
- Sequencing Example: Knowledge-paced
- Sequencing Example: Linear